Tuesday, September 16, 2008





Emma was so excited to start Pre-school. Isaac went to Miss Karen too. The cool thing about that is that Miss Karen was my pre-school teacher too! She is great. Isaac started Kindergarten knowing how to read because of her. Isaac also couldn't wait to start school mostly because of the bus. So here he is striking a few poses before the bus comes. Ethan and I were his audience(not that he needs one) while he danced around letting loose of an energy that if they could just bottle we would never be tired again!

2 comments:

Liz said...

No way! Did I go to Miss Karen too? That is just so cool. Her place still looks retro. Ethan looks so awesome posing with his brother. Do you ever get worried that something will happen to them on the bus?

Leah said...

Your kids are so dang cute I miss all of them so much! happy birthday to Emma too! I wish ike could go to miss karen!