Monday, July 19, 2010







Summer days can be long and sometimes you have to get creative with what to do. So today I took the kids to have lunch with my mom at TG Hospital and then we enjoyed the water fountain and rose garden across from the hospital. I couldn't resist showing them Stadium High School which was so close by. It is by far the most amazing looking high school I know. It was open so we explored all three levels inside and the kids all want to go there now. Here is a little trivia. Stadium High was originally built in 1893 to be a French Chateau style upper class hotel. Because of funds and fire it was abandoned and then bought by the city to be a school. It was renovated and opened to students in the Fall of 1906. It truly is a beautiful structure. A little creepy as Ethan said but fun to explore.








2 comments:

Neeley said...

Looks like you are finding things to do! Never thought of going to Mary Bridge for the fun of it! My kids will get a kick out of these pics!

Kimm said...

How are you? I came across your blog and loved it..Good to see what is going on in your neck of the woods. Kids are getting so big. I love steamboat rock...and the laser show!!